To our friends at DICEWe dearly respect your work, and in the case, you are not content with us, displaying your intellectual property on the pages of The Mirror's Edge Archive we will remove any of it immediately upon your request. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] if you would like to talk.
If you're not a developer at DICE, you'll have to play by the rules and open a formal takedown request. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
This notification is initiating a legal process - please be careful to provide accurate infomration. You may wish to first consult with an attorney to determine whether the content you are reporting is in fact infringing and not protected by fair use, license, or other legal basis. Please note that takedown notices received through any other means of contact will not be processed.
Ensure that all of the following criterias are met, before submitting your complaint:
- Your complaint must contain your name and the legal basis on which you are the legal owner of the corresponding resource.
- Your complaint must contain the exact location of the infringing resource.
- If you are reporting multiple resources, ensure that each link is in an individual line.
- Links to infringing resources must not contain wildcards and/or other unprecisce selectors.
- Your complaint must be in English or German.
- Your complaint must not contain any attatchments.
- Your complaint must be sent from an email-address which accepts replies.
Finally, you may submit your complaint to [email protected].